Is your loved one an elder in Sierra Madre who has suffered from a traumatic brain injury, and would benefit from the leading elder care options in Los Angeles and Orange County?
At A-1 Home Care, only the best caregiving solutions are utilized-- and all at a moment's notice. Our diverse caregivers reach out to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, making sure that no one gets left behind on the journey to better home health.
Take a look below at some of the leading senior care services brought to the home by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also brings caregiver options that include hospice care for the terminally ill, not to mention short-term care for temporary assistance with menial tasks around the house. After all, home care without a dedication to excellence isn't what we stand for at A-1 Home Care!